At Allergy SA, we take great pride in our employee team. If you have a passion for excellence and are looking for a career that's challenging and rewarding, please send us your resume.
Allergy SA offers an excellent benefits program and a valuable compensation package. Full-time employment benefits include:
- Health and dental plans.
- Life and disability premiums for employees.
- Optional vision insurance.
- Voluntary universal life, accidental death and long-term care insurance.
- Simple retirement plan 3%.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- Paid, on-site CPR recertification for required positions.
We're hiring for the following positions.
- Patient Coordinator (front desk position)
- Billing and Collections Representative
- Medical Assistant
Please email you’re your resume to the human resources department at email@example.com.
Allergy SA welcomes employment inquiries from Allergist, Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant. Recent graduates are welcome. Email us your inquiry letter and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.